Quebec City

Quebec City

Sunday, June 26, 2016

E4K camps are starting

Just a quick update. My life has been super busy the last few weeks. I just moved to a basement apartment on Wednesday, and the rest of this week has been full or preparing for camp and doing a little bit of touring. I have barely had time to unpack my things and get somewhat settled into the new place.

We have already had a few hitches since the first team arrived yesterday, but Praise the Lord that everything is alright. We were afraid that some girls were going to be deported back to the states because of bad paperwork. But thankfully it has all been settled and they are able to stay with us.

Please pray for me. I am already tired and exhausted, and the first week of camps hasn't even begun!! Please pray for energy for me, that I will know how to solve small problems and that the stress of the job wouldn't be too much.

Please pray for the teams. We are so thankful that we have three full teams coming each week to help us. Please pray for them in their efforts every week. Pray that the Lord will use them to thoroughly teach English and also teach the children what it is like to be a Christian.

Please pray also for the kids who will be coming to the camps. Pray that the Lord will open their hearts to the gospel and that these families will be intrigued with the gospel.

I will most likely not be able to give you an update for another 3 weeks. Lord willingly, I hope to give you all a good report after all the chaos.

Have a good day, God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment