Quebec City

Quebec City

Friday, October 30, 2015

Fall Colors

My week has been extremely busy with organizing lots of things that are coming up and also trying to keep myself  sane and healthy by trying to go out and socialize and take breaks from working on a computer for hours on end. This week has also been pretty grey and rainy all week, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the fall colors. So I thought I would share with you a few photos of the fall colors here. A couple weeks ago a friend and I drove out of the city to just enjoy the fall colors for a day. I hope you enjoy them as well.


My Friend Ashley



For the beauty of the earth,

 

For the glory of the skies,

 



For the love which from our birth, over and around us lies.



Lord of all to thee we raise, 




This our hymn of grateful praise.

1 comment: